|| [사우디아라비아] 보건부 면접 예상질문사항(영문)-간호사만 해당
1. What is the normal value of the central venous pressure?
2. What is the normal value in the blood test of sugar, sodium, patassium, WBC, RBC, ESR,etc.
3. Regarding the arterial blood test - site of puncture, type of syringe, normal value of PO2, PCO2 and P
4. What medicine is prescribed to elevate blood pressure?
5. What is anti-hypertensive medicine?
6. Draw normal ECG(EKG) graph.
7. What is the normal level of urine specific gravity?
8. What is appropriate patient's position after tonsillectomy operation?
9. What is the right nursing care for coma patient?
10. What is the general nursing care for cardiac arrest pt?
11. What kind of complications usually set in for patients under long-term hospitalization and what nursi
ng care should be followed for the patient?
12. In case of clavicular fracture, '8-figure-bandage' is applied to the patients. What is the reason for ap
13. What is the adequate nursing care for the head trauma pt?
14. what amount of water does an adult usually take daily?
15. In case of large amount of vomiting, is the patient's body fluid changed to acidosis or alkalosis?
16. What things are to be prepared by nurses for Dr's medical examination?
17. What medicine and instruments should be prepared in the emergency trolly?
18. Why is an epilepsy patient considered to be in emergency condition?
19. Tell three types of insulin.
20. What is general symptom of toxemia patient?
21. What amount of urine does an adult usually pass daily?
22. Explain following medical terms.
- a. dyspnea
- b. apnea
- c. hypoxia
23. What is the cause of C.V.A(Celebral Vascular Accident) and its nursing care?
24. What is the normal level of systolic and diastolic?
25. What is the general pre-operational nursing care?
26. Tell the parts of body that show the first symptom of cyanosis?
27. In case of any abnormal symptom from patient after I.V infusion,
what nursing care is expected?
28. What is the normal FBS(Fasting Blood Sugar) level?
29. What is the nursing care for patients before and after lumbar puncture?
30. What is the risk of rapid valium I.V administration?
31. Is it hyperglycemia or hyporglycemia that means lower insulin level?
32. What is the definition of diabetes mellitus(DM) and its symptoms?
33. What is secreted from pancreas?
34. Which part of pancreas is insulin secreted from?
35. From which part of body can you see th first symptom of jaundice?
36. Tell all sort of coma
37. What things to be prepared by nurse for rectal examination
38. What is vital signs?
39. Which type of disease are you treating in your hospital?
40. Where is the liver located? Please point out.
41. What are the complications of IM(IV)?
42. How many days are pregnancy?
43. Point out the location of injection(IM).
44. Tell me about new born baby care.
45. What is the 1st, 2nd, 3rd trimester of pregnancy symptom?
46. Explain how to do post-operative delivery.
47. How many leads are used in ECG?
※ 질문에 대한 답변에 있어 완전한 영어문장이 어려우면 의학용어를 정확하게 나열하는 것이 좋습니다.
출처 : 월드잡
(작성일 : 2007년 10월 18일, 조회수 : 2710,)